Trans Maldivian Airways Is Hiring First Officer’s For DHC6 Twin Otter
Trans Maldivian Airways, the largest seaplane operator in the world is hiring First Officers for DHC6 Seaplane Twin Otter.
Hold a valid Maldivian FCL CPL/ME/IR with ATPL theory credit; Or a valid CPL/ME/IR, with ATPL theory credit, which complies with Maldivian Part- FCL, in order for the issuance of a Maldivian FCL. Or a valid ICAO CPL/ME/IR, without ATPL theory credit can be considered, provided that the candidate has a considerable amount of Flight Experience and/or Float Experience, in order for an issuance of a validation.
• All Ratings must be valid and endorsed on the same License.
• Minimum total flying experience- 160 hours.
• Minimum of 70 hours PIC on aero planes. Preference will be given for candidates who has Float experience.
• Preference will be given for candidates who has DHC-6 experience.
• GCE Ordinary level Subjects (or equivalent)
- Min of 6 passes, with 3 credits (including English Language).
Interested candidates are to apply through www.transmaldivian.com/career-pilots/